Sunday, March 12, 2006

sesame street!!

Because this clip has so many of my favouritest sesame street songs/cartoonthings/monsters. plus the manamana song at the end. ahaha. And because I'm sure my sisters who like me spent afternoons watching these things too will enjoy it if no one else does. :)

So many more favourites I can think of aren't in there tho -yes obviously they can't fit everything in, but still- like count-von-count, super-grover, zoe-elmo clips and ernie's 'I'd like to live on the moon' song and oh oh the cereal-girl song!! but this does have rubber duckie, and sing-a-song, and alistair cookIE and all the impt monsters do appear. ahaha. :)

"Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away, on my way to where the air is sweet..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember SESAME ST!!!!
:)
lalala la lala lalala...
lalala la lala la la la
lalalalalalala
lalalala
SESAME ST!!!!