Sunday, December 11, 2005

pimplefied

It's already 0245 on Sunday morning, and I don't feel the least bit sleepy. Which means my body clock has adjusted unwisely to the terrible late nights I've been keeping over the past week. AND, I think those bad sleeping and eating habits are also a primary reason why a pimple has appeared on my left cheek! I haven't seen a pimple since summer in Singapore.

This was actually quite an irritating discovery, even the word pimple looked irritating, because it's like 'dimple' and created a horrid picture in my mind of some petulant cartoon animated pimple laughing half-innocently at me.

Anyway so I had to search high and low for the tube of "quick clear treatment gel" which I've not seen in a long long while, and use it. Am now considerably happy though, having read the little plastic box it comes in, and found out that it contains a "combination of effective natural ingredients" including "cedarwood, cinnamon oil and moss rose" all of which sound very nice. :)

Going to TRY to sleep now.

No comments: